When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Trek it out

13 days until the run. I'm signed my life away to the Austin Half Marathon on 2.14.10. Call me crazy, but I thought that would be the hugest Valentines Day adventure of my life. thus far, 15,000 people have offered their Sunday to their legs and charity fundraising. Seems like the best fit for the soul. Multiply 15K people by entree fee - 26 different charities will benefit from at least 1.4 million dollars of donations. Yeah, this is something way bigger than any race/run/ride. I'm pumped, and hoping that my legs keep me trekking to the next water station.

Want more info, check it out at http://www.youraustinmarathon.com/

Funny thing is that my friend and I are using this run as a training tool for our Tri on April 11. It will be her first one, and my 2nd. My goal is to not doggie paddle my way to the finish line. Must trust and work with the water Gods on this one. Slicing through the water is something new. Form is everything.

Keep trekking,

E.

No comments: