When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A new decade

Someone wrote on their facebook and asked about shared memories of the decade. I didn't realize till now that tonight marks the end of a decade. For me, right now, it feels like just a regular new year. I don't have huge downtown, firework type, celebratory plans. I just have the idea, hope, fears and anticipation for the next year to come. I know what is in store for me and at the same time, I have no clue. As a P, that is not supposed to be alarming, but its somewhat worriesome. a wee bit. When I don't know the unknown and life as I know it is truly going to change - that is where it gets me.

On the other hand, this past decade has been nothing but growth for me. I finished undergrad and started a new job. Realized I needed to get my butt in gear, and get back in the classroom. It is our true ammo to prepare our mind and soul for survival in what is referred to as the Real World. Boo - If you are paying taxes, bills and report to someone - you are in the real world.

I know I am inching my way to where I need to be and I got some faith in that path. It will be good, and all I should be doing is loving and living each moment. In the end that is our sole choice. To embrace each moment, and rock the next..repeat. :)

We shall see...

No comments: