When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's about that time....

New school year...new hall...new staff...new binders...new dog...(wait same dog!)....new everything!!

It's on like Donkey Kong. The new spin on this year is that I'm flying solo with my job as hall director and managing the facility, staff, professional development (working on mine)...and completely balancing everything at once. I said that all in one big ol' breath. I'm really psyched about it all and hope that I can provide a platform of growth for my staff this year.

I really wanted to challenge myself with taking this job - and it has stretched me more than I thought. Yet, I do get a bit stressed with tasks and situations, but its definitely more sweeter when I figure stuff out.

So this year, I'm taking it all in stride, working to get stuff done ASAP and trying to stay ahead of the game. Ahh - I miss the game. (softball fools!-where you at?!)

The following video was filmed by my staff. It is true caption of their creativity, character and what I get to see everyday. Oh my!! Love my staff :)


No comments: