When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st day of school

Sing with me....School's Out for Summer!! Now the new verse....School's in for Fall!!!

It's that time again and we are in full swing. Just had my first ALL HALL MEETING and met some of the community. Good times! Had my first class today and realized this will be my last class in the fall for Texas State! Woo! If all works out and God Willing, I'll finish up in May 2010. Hoping so.

Right now, I just want to run and get myself in shape. I took a hiatus the 2nd half of the summer and I'm paying for it now! ahh! Let me show you how to work it! Getting myself in gear and breaking a sweat. cross your fingers and light a candle this works out!

Be good, and if you don't-call me!

E.

No comments: