When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

26.2

Tanner and I made a trip to the Vet today. You would think he was about to go into a boxing match when the Vet Asst. said, "Now for the weigh in!" Tanner was carried back and the VA tells me my boys weighs in at 26.2 lbs!! lol That is incredible and great! He's getting to be a big boy and healthy too. :) Mama is a happy camper. Also, he has moved locations from the bathroom to the kettle cage (courtesy of Bruce Lee). Looking good Tanner. Pics to come. You know I'm busy!!

lol. Love me.

E.

PS. So Tanner weighs the EXACT number of miles in a marathon. Wow! Don't get any ideas Colleen. MY knees don't go past 6 miles while running. :) at least not yet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! You know how my mind works, dont you?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frogg said...

I do! :)