When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Friday, July 17, 2009

P90X

I'm on day 31 of P90X! Oh and it's been a challenge to become consistent with the workouts. With training, work and school all in the mix, it's hard to round up the crew to knock it out. But nevertheless, it's going to get done and I'm going to knock it out. There is just something about a good work out to make you feel proud about yourself and what you AND ONLY YOU can do for yourself.

Big goals with P90:

Complete 10 chin ups.
Be able to develop a strong core.
Develop stronger upper body strength.
LOL and fit more comfortably into my clothes :) of course I'm throwing that in there.

Point blank, I want to run and cycle longer and stronger. Yeah, that would be amasing. Yes, as my staff would say...Amasing!

E.

No comments: