When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Monday, July 27, 2009

A Frogg's Dogg!






Tanner-licious is growING! You can see some pics of his and he is just getting taller and taller by the second. Last week, on Monday, I truly realized his height. He is the taller than the length of when I go him. Homeboy loves to eat is most behaved in the kitchen, Almost every time I am getting something to drink or maybe a snacky snack, he makes his way in there and takes a seat. Real sly!! I call him stealth at times, b/c he is sneaky when he trys to escape his palace of an apt or when he surveying the floor for "droppers." An amazing dogg nonetheless. Although he has managed to knock over an XBOX, check through my apple laptop charger, several chanclas and numerous showlaces. Mind you that I need to replace them now. At least it was the lace and not the entire shoe. I'm really thankful for that.

Here are some pics for ya. There is one (the 3rd one) of Tanner taking a swing at me. What is the PETA for cruelty for owners? I'm callin! :D I love this little guy! He's snoring away as I type away. Love that lil dogg!!

Peace,
E.

No comments: