When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Monday, February 09, 2009

mac and cheese please!

I've been feeling under the weather the last few days. sinuses, allergies and a little heartache. But I'm taking meds (finally), doubling up on vit C (orange juice and vit c packets, and processing what is up. I think the heartache just comes and goes as it pleases. I laugh and roll my eyes at myself sometimes b/c I let my emotions get carried away like that. I'm girlie like that. It's only natural that I wear my heart on my sleeve. I tried removing it once, but that didn't work b/c it's not me. I just somehow tend to roll my sleeve down just a little bit. The heart peeks out, but that is what she does best. So I'll stick with that for now...for just alittle bit.

Today, lots of school work to knock out. Had 10 hrs of sleep last night, so I'm feeling more of a champ. Somehow my outlook went back in time to to Nov 2008 and deleted all my emails and appts, but my phone has all the goods on it. Thank goodness, but I need it all on my pc. PC vs MAC..hmmmm? I love my mac, but the pc is all work stuff.

I miss me some mac and cheese. My mom used to make it when I was 3 foot nothing. Love that stuff! she would put hot dog pieces in it. I ate those first then chowed down on the mac. I preferred to enjoy the mac and cheese without hot dog interruptions. Oh, it was good!!

all right then! enjoy your Monday for it is a day that we all just gotta conquer. Step it up and step it out!

As always, thanks for reading,
e.

No comments: