When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Vitamin C Please!

Kinda feeling under the weather so I'm battling it out vitamin c style. My prayers go out to all those under the weather which is all of the Bobcats. Workouts are mild, but I'm till breakin a sweat. Workin out with a tall friend of mine. So fun and to exciting to share the passion of treating the body right. Its a challenge b/c campus doesn't have the most healthiest eating options. But you know we'll work it out on the hills. That's what we do.

Oh, I just had a thought. I have lived on this campus as an undergrad, worked on this campus as a professional and lived again as a grad student. That wasn't my thought, but this is.....where will I work next? I know it's next year this time I will be making sure that my interview suits are looking fly and that I have polished my resume and cover letter. But where will it be sent. I have a few places in mind......a few states in mind. I love Austin, and I would just be tickled to officially live there. But no matter what, I want to work for a university that I can ride my bike to work...shower at the rec and get to the office in time before the admin. Ok, maybe after the admin.

My heart feels chill right now. It's not leaping for anyone, but just feels content. I like that. Finally. Well....I'll leave that statement riiiiiight there. :)

Made some vegetarian soup tonight for me and some of my sick students. I'm always proud (and thankful) when someone smiles after eating the food I make. I love to cook. My mom is inventive in the kitchen and always seem to make a masterpiece with whatever is in the fridge. I try my best to follow her ways and invent as she. Don't think I can duplicate her work, but some meals are meant to be made by just one. Although, I do like to throw a bunch of spices together and get a KABOOM flavor in my meals! LOVE IT! I feel that cooking is an extension of your soul. Anything you make, you are putting yourself into it. So, if you get to eat a meal of mine, you'll always have a part of me with you. Think great thoughts when you make a meal. Its the secret ingredient. Without words, that's what my mom taught me. I miss her food!! I must get to Corpus soon!

Big goal is to read a chapter a day for school. I need to get routine with this. It's doable.

So...
Goals to work on:
Academic: a chapter a night
Workout: slower and more focused on ab work outs
Intake: Stick to all natural food

Thanks for reading, yo.

IF its real, then its real GOOD! Chow it down!

E.

No comments: