When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Go Go Go!!!

Many thoughts....and all are positve and or can lead to positive things.

I find myself thinking about upcoming challenges in school and in life decisions, and I feel good about them. I have some more to make, but I got some insight today. My past experiences have created a platform of readiness. Alas, when we think we are ready, it is like wearing a bull's eye for an attack. Today just feels good. I have this hunger for more and I like it.

Today felt like the busiest and productive day ever. Sat in some meetings, made some decisions, ate good (oh, I'm so hungry right now) and BOUGHT SOME BINDERS!! If any OGs are readings, you know this P is trying to shift her ways to some some J-ness in her life. But not completely, just some areas. The weather is breathtaking and I got a small ride in today. I pay omage to the mtb (mountain bikers) who scale the dirt hills up and down and side to side. I have mad respect for anyone who can ride uphill without getting off and walking up. I love the burning sensation in my legs when I ride uphill. And might I add - look so fly in my work/internship clothes too. :) I'm a big ol' nerd like that and I love it and own it.

Workouts have been on the low end of the calibrating spectrum this week. I was battling some non computer virus known as allergies and sinuses. Yeah, big ol sad face. Today I feel good and will hit up the gym later on tonight for a good run and some raquetball. It's on. It's so on. It's so on that the off switch doesn't know what to do, that it stays on.

If I find out you didn't go outside today - boo on you. It's glorious. The day was made for you. get out there and get you some Vit D!

E.

PS. Vit D reference was brought you by Tri Coach.

No comments: