When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Proud Mary....Proud Momma!

I gotta good short run in this morning and had migas drivin in from SA. Oh what a sweet and great thing. Thank you! :) Met up with some boys I knew from a while back and had great chat. It's good to see people so happy.

A friend of mine had a baby boy yesterday. :) Talk about amazing! I love the sound of newness and a new baby takes the cake on that thought! Or in my case....the pumpkin pie w/ cool whip. Blessing to the newest and proudest parents. If I'm able to get some pics, I'll post them. W/parents consent of course.

In addition, I saw one of my students' band play last night. Again...a proud moment. My friend and I went to watch....and she asked me if I was feeling like a "proud momma." The word proud is w/out a doubt exactly how I felt. The word momma I thought about. Well, I guess I if I call them my kids....that would make me the momma. So yeah, I felt like a proud momma.

Amazing food. Amazing people. Amazing music. Amazing new baby. And now, I'm going to get some rim tape for my ride. Momma has new tires for Chase, and homegirl can't wait to ride!

Peace,
E.

No comments: