When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Feeling Proud

That's what I feel right now. My staff is working hard and getting their tasks done. I'm doing my best to stay on top of all my tasks. As they jump on my plate, I do my best to devour it, process it and move on to the next. Can't dwell on too much - just got to move it-move it. Big events/things happening:

1) Second semester of grad school.
2) My work. My students.
3) My health. My workouts. My cycling. My running....getting back in the water.
4) Learning something new and applying it to life.

I'm pumped about this semester and my internship. My brain and my heart want more and I'm ready to get stretched and become pushed upward and outward like I never imagined. There is no other way. There is something I love about a new year. It's a fresh start to getting gears moving and putting all you learned from the previous year into the NOW. I'm down for that.

I'm excited and wonder at the possibilities. I am on my way to become healthier than yesterday. And I just want to remain consistant in what I'm doing and adding different workouts throughout the process. I'm definitely blessed with the positive people around me and their support. I'm just going to try my best and hopfully others can do it for them too.

One of my students asked me what I was training for. I didn't really have anything to say, but this...

I'm training for life. For longevity. To see the most aI can in this world. If I can't stay healthy, I might not get to see it all.

That's all for now.

Feelin oh so thankful,
E.

2 comments:

CQ said...

be proud babe! i'm proud of you!!!

Frogg said...

thanks CQ!