When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fuel my Soul

As I step into this spring semester, I realize that I am facing a seriously busy and exciting chapter of my life. My days will comprise of readings, class, working students, managing a portion my hall, a new internship, an officier position, creating opportunities and making decisions for the fall semester (yes we are only January), balancing my workouts, maintaining correspondance to my homefront, finding time for my rides and running, AND eating right. I must get that food for fuel, and the sleep too.

I'm pumped about it all. I know that when the end of the semester rolls, I will develop into someone else and I'm invite her into my soul. In every situation, there is an opportunity to grow and become. To grow and become are what we can give ourselves and the world. Let us fuel ourselves for society. Imagine if we fueled ourselves with the ingredients to make some positive change in the world? I'm down for that. Let me start w/ the woman in the mirror.

I make a lot of sport references throughout my day :) Ummm...I'm pretty sure it's b/c I feel that sports is one of the few internatial lanuages and the heartbeat to my eternal icebreaker. And to stumble across this video only made me pumped up for...well, EVERYTHING! I hope you feel the impact as I did.

"Everything you need is already inside." - unknown

check it:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful post.