When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yeah, I'm about to say it...

OK, OK. So this is the season for Christmas/Holiday Music and I'm all about it. I might hum it or make up my own words. Whatev. But I will tell you what...what. I will tell you that my all time favorite song is this, and in this version. I love it. Makes me want to nod my head, get excited, and feel the cheer. Call me what you will, but I love it. It tells me that not all Christmas/Holiday Music must be winter wonderland type, but can be agressive....and sexy. Ha! It's the good stuff.

It also makes me think off how in the huslte and bustle (sp?) of the season, take that time to slow it down and make the moment count. If you got a missletoe buddy, have fun with that. If you have two, high-five to you! But when you hear this song, jam out. Know that Santa is watching and he digs it when people love the Holiday Cheer.

So turn it up and play it! You don't even have to watch the screen. Tis the season!Don't hate, celebrate!!

No comments: