When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

E is for Elated

Frickin A - simply amazing. Just simply amazing. I love how we can ...ok, I'll get (generally) personal on this and you let me know if you can relate. Or you can keep it to yourself.

I love how I can talk to someone and just listen and learn about them. I just love learning about people. Who they are, where they came from. How the heck they got here. And where are they going. Where they want to be in life. And it brings something out in me. I love the exchange of conversation that just happens. You can't plan it or force it, but I just love it when it happens. I appreciate it on so many levels. And when it happens, you just roll with. Well, you don't have to at all. But to be a part of it, its so intennnnnnse!!! I love that.

I want to say that I appreciate the people in my life. The adders, subtracters, multipliers and dividers. They all have got me to this point and I'm grateful. Thank you. In the end and during your process, I hope that I can somehow get you where you need to be in your path.

Be well, and good night (or morning),
E.

E. is for Elated.

2 comments:

CQ said...

you just put a whole lot of sunshine in my morning! Have a blessed day.

Frogg said...

Love ya CQ!