When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

34 and counting




I just remembered taking this photo sometime two weeks ago when it was a-freeeezing (nearly) in SM! lol! I had one of my RAs perfect the photo. IT's literally cool. It was a great night. It was Tuesday and I just finished my last presentation of the semester, turned in a paper, and a final (3 papers)......and helped with the Moonlight Breakfast at one of our dining halls for our students. It was a good night. Then I headed home.

So frickin cute b/c some of the students starting yelling out, "It's snowing!!!!!" :o) Sorry kids, it was only slightly sleeting in SM, but maybe we will get some real snow! Spent the evening sipping my favorite hot coffee - Spiced Pumpkin Latte while watching my residents slip and slide in their shorts in 34 degree weather!! Ahh!! Yes, I do make note to them about the weather and their choice of clothes for it. :) They just entertain me by running around in the cold. Talked to some of my staff and ended the evening talking to a friend. I love me some good conversation.

Good times. We may have some more cold weather this Holiday Break. I'm ready for it! But if it's hot, cold or somewhere in between, it will be great. This is our time off and time to just relax and recuperate. Do it up! I had to save the pic b/c I could believe how cold it was!!

Stay warm,
E.

2 comments:

CQ said...

slippin'&sliddin' in the cold is pretty crazy. I like how you "supervised". I did the trail of lights ride on monday when it was 32! Insane!

Hope all is well. I need a little positive thoughts today~can ya' send me some?
Ride blessed,

Frogg said...

I got you!