When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh Christmas tree.....


Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, you are leaning to the....oh nevermind! As long as it is up and lit, that is all that matters!!

I love me some Christmas time, but it seems every year it comes so fast! It's like you can't wait till it gets here, and when Dec arrives, the month flys by like a train. Like a silver bullet. Like a....realllllllllly fast cyclist :o) I swear it was a few days ago and literally realized Christmas was coming up real quick!! Ahhh! So have I shopped till I dropped?? Not so much and not at all. Well, I did get my mom a gift the other day and so that is one down. I have appreciated all the little snacks, goodies, and gifts. I truly see the joy of giving from others. I love to give and I hope to get some shopping in on Sunday before I head home. Love me some Corpus time!! (ahhhh-haaaaa!!! That was the Kumbia Kings signature cry!) All Corpus, All the time!!

During my trip home, I'll get some personal reading time completed and some cycling in too! You know I'm pumped!! Even the reading. Speaking of which, my first semester of grad school has completed, and it was a challenging, thorough look into the amount of academic stretching one can endure. I loved it. I love to get pushed and I love to see how far I can push myself. If you think you can't, think again. YOU CAN.

So, on this note. I'm heading out to conquer a dance floor and leave my mark metaphorically into the night. I trust you will have a wonderful evening and dive into something fun and something that will make you smile!

You BETTER WORK IT!

E.

No comments: