When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

just let go.

I could very well be hooked on this dude and his explanation on life. When I saw this, thanks CQ, I couldn't help but think of my life travels. More spefically, I could help but remember the countless times when I would hang on to negativity and the things that hurt me the most. Negative words, negative situations or negative people. Or in somecases it was random strangers. I just couldn't let it go. It's not easy, but learning to let go each day is a great step forward. Imagine the weight you carry when you are walking up a steep hill? Imagine what it would be like with nothing on your shoulders. Well, I know for me, I would be riding my bike uphill in my semi lowest gear. :o) But I'm sure you could have guessed that too.

Check the video out and let go of something today. Just one thing. One. I promise it will make a heck of a difference.



I would like to thank those that help me let go and continue to inspire me to live each day. Thank you so much. Here's to the next 5 years. ;O)

E.

When your arms aren't ready to let go, you aren't free to embrace today. Let's not miss out on today.

No comments: