When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lovely Day

Yeah! So I'm hooked on this song, Lovely Day by Donovan Frankenreiter :) I was running along and came across the song on my lil ipod. I had no idea I had the song, but sure enough I found it on my iTunes and replayed it a few (to say the least) times. Thought you might like to listen to it and get pumped for your day.

I give credit to the creative mind {Chriz*} who put the video together with all of the sights to be seen! Yeah, I want to get out there to the beach again w/ crisp air, blue skies, and some serious waves.

check it:



Hope your week is as lovely as you imagine it! I'll be at the dentist tomorrow....listening to this song...no doubt!

Pedal OUT,
E.

No comments: