When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve



Soooo....Cue the music b/c I survived the holiday shopping. Phew... YES!!! :D No more looking for parking spaces. No more searching for the shortest line (which doesn't really exist this time of year). And no more searching for the "perfect" gift. Well, I might be making one or two later in the break. I just owe my cousin for getting her brother a gift that I'm supposed to get him. Secret Santa at its best. Work it!

My brother made some menudo, which I can't eat, but it smells soo frickin good!! I will rock out another meal. Tonight, I'm just going to chill out, hop on the treadmill and relax with the family. I'll wrap some gifts later on tonight while sipping some Pear Ace. I totally got my mom hooked on it! hahaha

To your family, you, yours and the yours to come - Happy Holidays!!

Elisa

1 comment:

CQ said...

Happy holidays to you too! I hope you had a nice and loving time. I'm fighting all of the bad food here. I've gotten in my workouts and have even gotten my mom to start her new weights program.

Share blessings, ride blessed!