When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Gavin Degraw - what is up?!

So I did the unimaginable....I wore orange when I went to attend a concert on ut's campus! lol Oh well, can't beat them, join them. A friend of mine works on campus and invited me to go see some Gavin Degraw! Oh snap - i had no idea what I was in for with this concert. It was more than great! Homeboy has some lungs and was rocking the mic. Who's Mike? no se! Granted I only know 2 songs of his, but WOW his new stuff is really tasty to the ears! Uh-Mazing! I might have to look up his stuff and download some songs ala iTunes.

Me and the Pirate ventured off to the concert and had a great time :) Naturally we had some talking time beforehand and chatted it up with random strangers. Fortunately for everyone around us, they got to see his eye patch. That children is what happens when you tease your parrot. The lil' Paulie wants a cracker bit goes a little too far when you start with the teasing. sadness. utter sadness.

The music. The crisp air. The cold. All made for a great outdoor concert night. So I will refrain from putting my fist in the air and waving it like I don't care. :)

It was good stuff dot com.

Have a good night! Pics to come. I'm in the process of moving...again :) and my picture transfer wire is in my other apt. Soon!

Be well, Be you,

E.

No comments: