When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Bummer


So I just came back from a rather interesting Halloween evening. I get all cleaned up to go to bed, but I get that little hunger pain. You know. The one that says, ah, just LITTLE snack it won't hurt. So I slide on over to my kitchen. Low and behold I left my most amazing Asian Garden food out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was all kinds of bummed out! Well just momentarily. I knew if I put it in the fridge hot, that would be bad news. So leaving it out was sadness. But oh well. The spring rolls were a great snack and a good treat for my trick, I mean Halloween evening. lol. My mild attempt with puns did not work out as I thought. Sounded funnier in thought. Well whatev. My blogg, my funny, my posting, Take that AP. It was a goodnight. :) But thumbs down to leaving good food out!! My bad.

E.

PS Homeboy in pic is retiring from acting. again, thumbsdown. I really liked him in Gladiator, Ladder 49 and Walk the Line. ahhh! Joquain Phoenix come on back!

No comments: