When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

AC/DC

So my dad and I had the great little bike ride excursion through south Texas. Upon one of our rest stops (or lunches) I heard this song and I was jamming out! I sang...."she shook me allllll night long!" And I sing this song all the way until I see my dad. Well, you know the music blaring and what else are you going to go when you are rocking some serious biker short spandex. Note: Ok, it's really not that bad! There is padding so you don't see stuff - AND I'm not looking! Anyhow, I walk up to my dad and ask him if he has ever heard this song. He thinks about it and says no. :) Oh wow! So I gave him the run down on the chorus and I thought he was pulling my leg, but he really had not heard the song. But days later, he left me a voicemail that he got another song from his buddy and it was "stairway to heaven" by Led Zeppalin. lol - That's funny to me only b/c I completely forgot AC/DC sang the other song. Runs in the family, no?

So I sent dad the youtube video. Thank goodness for youtube! Can we pause for a second and give them an applause!?? I mean really, where else are you going to watch the series finale of Wonder Years or the very first episode of your favorite 80s sitcom?? Yeah, I think that is pretty much prime that we can do this online. Since ER does not air online, nor do I have DVR anymore - I'll have to settle for youtube episodes only if someone continues to put that online. :) a little help please?

So, now he, my dad, knows the song and has the lyrics - I am sure he is jamming out to it on his iPod. Oh, sometimes we just have to teach those around us. :) B/c you know someone taught me. The word of the day is Education. Spread the WORD.

In this case its 80 heavy metal music and I'll take that song by song. Did I mention New Kids on the Block are playing in San Antonio? lol Guess, who's going? And, making shirts?

lol

No comments: