When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

3AM

It's 3AM and I just finished (somewhat) an article I have due tomorrow for class. I heard a noise outside my door, and I swear it sounded like someone peeing. Ummm...I hoped that it wasn't, but I checked the window just t be sure.....and it was raining outside. I'm not going to lie (1) I really did think someone was going to the restroom outside my door (2) I am actually glad I'm up this late and I'll tell you why. There is something peaceful about the rain. It is just so soothing to listen to. So I opened my front door to my hacienda and I just watch the rain make its way to the ground. Hitting the sidewalk every second...I love it. I wish my video would have uploaded. I will get on that after tomorrow :)

E.

PS I will have MS 150 stuff up later in the week. :)

No comments: