When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Monday, August 04, 2008

Dirrrrty Hands & High Hopes




Got to ride my mountain bike today :) So you know I got a smile on my sun kissed face. Although not only can you see me coming at cha, but you can hear me too. But it's my brakes you hear - squeakin' louder than ever. I swung by the Bike Cave after lunch, which was after work (yes I work). The bike mechanic did more than help me, but taught me about bike pads and adjustments! Yeah, it is the little things that make this girl smile.


You can either give someone the fish you caught, or teach them to fish. Teach me. Not only that, but I got my hands all McGreasy and my ride no longer squeaks. I rocked it!


Now for by SUV, I'm waiting on the results of my battery. My ride is in good Hands. Just praying for the best.


Back to work -

E.

No comments: