When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Ready and waiting

So I heard some good news today.....

My suv is up and running!!  :)  Totally good news.  Although, Mr. McHandy Mechanic misquoted me on the price of labor.  Ummm...so I'm left with a dilemma.  He said I can either pay him what he quoted me or pay him a little bit more.  He is going to short himself a lot of cash if I pay him the quote amount, so naturally I feel bad.  But seriously, don't quote a price if you don't know.  And yes, I'm going to give him more than the quoted price, but not the full amount.  He says that he understands and doesn't expect to get paid the full amount.  Well,  I will see tomorrow.  It's been a long day, but good one. 

I think its a sweet profession to fix cars and be knowledgeable in that area.  Everyone who had a vehicle will have motor troubles one day.  So why not know something about your car?  

So tomorrow afternoon, me and purple princess will be heading over to the body shop to pick up my ride.  How pumped am I??  This pumped {------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------}  That is supposed to be my hands and arms stretched out on both sides of me.  :)  Yeah, real descriptive.  :)

I hope she is ok and ready for a fun filled Wed.  I have some tubing with my former office and a play off softball game at 8pm.  Who's comin with me??


SO here is to you all who work on cars:  May you always have good business and correct quotes.  :)

E.

No comments: