When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hit it away now

So I'm feeling a bit better.  Work. Softball.  Swam.  Showered.  Snack.  iChat.  Blogg.  Hi.

My whole day dragged a bit.  Of course there were some high parts, but it just took a while to get through.  Although today is Wed and we know what that is....SOFTBALL WEDNESDAY!!  

I play on a softball team.  Well, not only that but I get a chance to play on a team that is comprised of some pretty amazing individuals.  People from all walks of life who's main goal is to help college students and people in general.  It's pretty breathtaking to know that these people all want to help others.  

We play great together.  Even on the back of our shirts it says "Team Player."  That is not our team name, but I think the phrase is a good reminder of who the person is next to you on the field.  If the person playing next to me is a Team Player, I better be one too.  I don't want to let him or her down.  That is how I see it.  We have people in the stands that wear the same team shirt we do, but their shirt says "Cheer Squad."  It's appropriate.  They are more than cheerleaders, they are a pod of people that are keeping it positive for us all.  And this is something else - our team just has a positive attitude about everything.  I think if you ever have a bad day, you can just play softball with these people and be better individual when you started.  Amazing.  

And to top it off - we won our game!!  Not bad :)  Yeah it was good times during the game.  We even had a combination of friends, a few student workers and some staff members.  They are great people :)  Take a walk with and meet them!

My spirits did lift a bit during the game.  Hearing teammates encourage others to do better is just so soothing.  Softball has a way of taking me somewhere far away from any kinds of negativity.  Keep doing what you do best team! And do it BIG!!  We all did great and I'm proud of everyone!

You guys rawk!

No comments: