When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Change it up


If we didn't roll with change, the changes in our lives....chances are we would get run over. I saw an inspiration poster in my supervisor's office the other day, and it struck me. Actually, it hit me and confirmed something for me.
The pic had a a tidal wave. I can't recall if it had a surfer on it, but let's say it did. If we didn't go with the changes that are around us, we would be caught by the undertow instead on top of the wave.
There is nothing wrong with a fight. Especially when you feel you are right and you believe it with all your heart. But months ago I was fighting a change. And it took sometime and a lot of prayer to just let go, and see what He may have for me. I am on a wave right now. I love water and all they symbolism that comes with it. Seeing that poster staring back at me, I smiled and knew this is where I need to be.
It will be a long trek, but I'm game. God is so present. He is here in the good and most def in the bad. Just keep trusting yourself to trust in Him. His Hands can hold us all.
E.

No comments: