When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

LIFT

As a class assingment, I was to present my leadership philosophy. fun assingment, but afterwards through reflection, I summed up the majority of my presentation to this:

LIFT.

L. Lead by example. Love yourself, faults and positives. Let yourself Learn from your mistakes, b/c they are Lessons.

I. Integrity. To the very core of my being I have the power of choice and fuel my moral development. I cannot control anyone but me. I am willing. I am able. Maintain a solid, honest, working core so that self can stand, and that others understand how to as well.

F. Forward. Even in the midst of negativity or hell, keep moving forward. Becoming still only creates staleness and the repetition of a place you do not want to be present. Winston Churchill, an optimist, said it best, “If you feel like you are going thru hell, keep moving.”

T. Team. Together Everyone Achieves More. If I am present, if I am able, if I am willing, if my core is strong and considered of similar values to my teammates, my staff and my organization, we WILL move forward.

ER.

No comments: