When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

rest and home sweet home

Rested up today and headed home for the holidays. Not sure how long I will be here, but I know I will get in some good quality time with the fam during my stay. I intended to rack up some miles on foot and on wheel. I'm curious to see if my little/big bro wants to run with me. I'm more than sure he will blaze right by me as I pass out. I'm hoping so! Minus the passing out part.

tomorrow is another 3 miler, and I'm going to throw in some upper body work. today I was just sore in the hams and scapulas. odd, but understandable.

Playlist should include something upbeat.... but I'm thinking Glee vol 1 & 2. Yeah, that's how I'm rolling tomorrow. DBJ!
Peace out!

No comments: