When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Monday, April 20, 2009

rounding third.....

well, it feels like I just passed second base with this semester, but I'm actually about to round third base! ahhhh! I'm not yet ready to slide home, but I know I need to prepare myself. A few more papers to write, a presenation and a handful of internship hours to turn in just yet before I can trade my spring semester for some long awaited summer time.

I'm so stoked about it all though. Last year this time I was anticipating the day to start grad school and feeling shy and on the edge nervous about my transition. I look back and I'm so thankful that I made the switch in career and the jumped into the educational line too. It's a buffett. If you want it get. If you want more - get it. The more you put into this experience, the more and more will be revealed to you. It's incredible. As I tell my cohort - the ever powerful, diversified and stylish OGs - we work and work and take that experience to class. We learn and learn and take that to work. rinse and repeat. It's a sweet cycle and keeps us going. Love it. No lie, it's alot of work, but def worth it the hours and the time and the people.

Here's me working for the student.


Everything else -

I'm not sure if I gave this statement in an earlier post but I just need to say it. My b-day was a blessing. thank you. It's good to be alive and well. I know we have our ups and downs with our days, but really - can we truly appreciate those wonderful days when we don't have those bad ones?? I really don't think so. I mean, I'm not inviting bad days into my life. but there is that deep dark moment in those says that I challenge myself to just give thanks. I just know there will be a time when I feel completely opposite from that sad moment. You Found Me. So here is to appreciating both moments the good and the bad. take them both and chew on them. You can get alot our of them if you really sink your teeth into it.

Get it. Get Yours. And Have an amazing DAY!!

E.

1 comment:

CQ said...

I always take that view on rainy, dreary days and I hope that it is prevalent in my life. How would we look at the sunny days if that is all we have? How would we grow if we were never tested? How could we understand our own inner strength and that we are not alone?

No matter how dark the day, I am never alone because I always have you my sister to be my sunshine!