When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter!!

All cleaned up and ready for this day. Seriously, I think I still smell the soap on me. :) Well, partially ready b/c my hair is still wet, but nothing the sun can't take care of for me. And speaking of which, the Son, is definitely in full effect. This week of stress snuck up on me. I had no idea what I was in for, but I'm good. I give credit to Him for letting me experience it. I know it's for a reason, but wow. The greatest thing for me is that I know I'm not alone on this walk.

In the spirit of this holiday weekend, Happy Easter! If you are celebrating and exercising Lent, my best to you. I know it has been a long 46 days (yeah, I count Sundays), but you made it. No matter what you offered during this season, you did it. Even if you broke your Lent for a day or two, its the fact that you offered. That's huge! My best to you and your family the holiday weekend.

It will be a work weekend for me. Yeah school :) And work outs!! P90X here I come. I'm on Day 4 Yoga! I even have a mat. That's what's up!

E.

No comments: