When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Friday, December 05, 2008

1 year




It's been one year since I have meat. In Nov 2007, I decided to give up beef and chicken for one month so I can increase my veggie intake. Well, it was a hard task, and I almost lasted 1 month. I think it took more of a toll on those that surrounded me more than myself. I had some explaining to do to my mom, who every year prepares the Thanksgiving turkey. She was a little on the surprised and slightly upset side that I wasn't going to eat da bird. So Thanksgiving 07 I had a little turkey. In the end, there were 3 other days I accidently ate meat that same Nov, thus I rounded up to Dec 5th, 2008 as my Pescatarian Birthday. :)

It's been a good year of food and striving to be healthier. I wasn't sure if I was going to last, but it has been good. Along the way I met two other pescatarians and learned more about their eating habits. Yeah, talk about random, but when I attend a retreat in May, I actually learned about the label pescatarian. So how did I spend my day - worked, worked out and ate like a queen!

My workout was amazing! Warmed up on cardio, worked the rowing machine and tackled the rec's new Rock Climbing Wall!! Amazing!! I got higher than I thought, so next time I will get higher! I guess one might say, I rocked it :) (yeah, I said it, lol) I had a good dinner and now some homework. I know I'll be sore tomorrow, but it will be totally worth it. :)

Nothing else here but positive thoughts. I know I have a big week ahead of me and the only thing that is going to get me through it is going to be positivity. Did you ever realize that if you just think positive, good will happen? Or if you find yourself at a point in your day when you find yourself having a bad mood, but there is chance when you can choose a good mood? Try choosing the good mood and see what happens. Chances are your day will change and you will have a better day. It's amazing.

I found myself facing a bad situation last week and couldn't do nothing about the situation. I was left choosing to have a bad mood or a good one. Whatever the situation was, (which I don't remember anymore) it turned into a great day. YOUR mood IS factor of good day. :)

Yeah, it's amazing stuff.

Be well and enjoy your day.

2 comments:

CQ said...

Happy anniversary my friend. Congrats to you. We are now both pesca's I guess. I hope today and the whole week your air will be breathed in sweet, cool, fresh, and invigorating!

Frogg said...

Thanks CQ :) I hope you find the air rushing by you swiftly and safely when you hop on your bike.

Love ya!

E.

That is true - you are a pesca too! I know you don't want to chomp on it, but know it's a good thing. :)