When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wrong Way, way!


This is so random and just proves where my mind was.....

I had got home from class and was a bit hungry. Went out to get some grub and headed back to the apt. Well, I'm used to riding my bike on campus, so I have routine paths I take. I guess I was thinking about my dinner, listening to music and maybe thinking about other random stuff too....and I notice something. I was taking my bike path home while driving my suv! Now this would be funnier if you saw me cut through a parking lot and watch the light bulb turn on when I realized what I was doing. I completely drove into a dead end that normally I can ride my bike through. Ummm....no ma'am, not tonight, and not in this ride. So I made a u-turn and proceeded to get to my place so I can grub and maybe stop laughing. No! I did it again. So so funny. It felt like all roads led to this dead end. I was just trying to make my way to mi casa mufasa y no. It was funny, but I sure was hungry.

and now I'm sleepy.

Today, I thought was going to be the longest day ever. Turned out pretty good and got to share a few smiles along the way. Oh yeah, I rode my bike home from class, and it felt great. Felt like I was riding stronger. So odd, b/c usually I'm tired after class. It was a good day.

Blessings,
E!

No comments: