When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh what a day!

After one good day always comes "uh day." And I say it just like that...a day, but pronounced "uh day.". It was a day of mishap - that I could only laugh at. A day of - oops! And, a day of blunder-- oh well, it happens. And a day when you gotta just sit back and just laugh. I know it could be so much more worse and I'm certainly glad it wasn't. But looking back it wasn't so bad, but it really shows you ----you gotta laugh at yourself.

SO if you get your email account expired, send a text to the wrong person, maybe say a little too much.....just laugh b/c someone already did it (me). And tomorrow, someone will do it again (who knows)! lol

Oh my. I'm going to bed.

Have yourself a great rest of the week!

E.

No comments: