When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Friday, August 08, 2008

Oh Susan!

I received the following quote from a fellow cyclist and thought it was something to blogg about. I'm def pro bike. And I'm also pro girl power (duh) :) But if you, guy or girl, have never ridden a bike, try it. So awesome. A bike can take you anywhere. It's free transportation. Great for the environment. Good for your health. Give your legs definition. oooow! It can release that inner child that is achin to play. Or it can release that inner beast that has been caged up for so long. Try it. You can borrow mine. Take Link our for a lil spin, but if you even think of keeping my bike - I will find you or you will be buying me a new one. :) Whoa - that was my inner beast saying it's time for a ride. Dueces! Here's da quote from Susan B. Anthony....


"I'll tell you what I think of bicycling. I think it has done more to emancipate women than any one thing in the world. I rejoice every time I see a woman ride by on a bike. It gives her a feeling of self-reliance and independence the moment she takes her seat; and away she goes, the picture of untrammelled womanhood." - Susan B. Anthony 1896

Oh Susan....Rock it, don't stop it!


Pedal OUT,
E.

No comments: