When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1st Day


I just finished a workout. Snap it was amazing. Ran 3 miles and cycled campus from Blanco to the valley and back up all the hills. I looked at my watch and I have burned 400 cals biking campus! Put that in your back pocket. So that is good info to know.

Ok, so before the work out, I sat through my first grad class. It was pretty good :o) I think I'm going to really like it b/c it relates to my current job and that is working with students. I have always like to listen to students and to people in general. YES, students are people. But with what I'm learning here, it might help me apply these unknown theories to what I have been dong all along. And we are going to be videotaped during sessions! I'm not a big fan of what my voice sounds like recorded, but I'm sure it will be fine. I'm looking forward to the next class, and this time I'll have the correct book. Yeah, go fig - the book that cost more than an iPod shuffle was the wrong one. Thank goodness for receipts. Phew!

Haha - so my good friend, The Tri Coach, (U know I don't use names people!) send me the pic above. I was telling her that myself and my supervisor will be having staff mtgs with our amazing RAs, and that today was my first day of class. So this pic was sent to me. I think I'm supposed to be Curious George. All cute and brown. :O) Well, I do love me some George de Curioso! But as for the older gentleman behind George - no se!

Thoughts for today: Take a plunge. Take a step in the direction that you have been aching to go. No matter what is is. Do it! I dare you. It's only a matter of time once you have taken that step, that you finally get to the place you have been day dreaming about.

Get there.

E.

No comments: