When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Such great heights...

Such great heights. That's what we are supposed to be achieving, right? How, as a culture do we get there? How as a people do we recognize the barriers that surround us? How do we as a people convince ourselves not to be comfortable in these barriers? How do I, one voice, start to talk about this problem? That's just it. It just has to start with conversation....and the conversation has been happening. Now to do something about it all.

Vision without Action is a Hallucination.

As a culture, as a race, as a people struggling to break through the glass and not fall through the cracks. Why do I feel that the the people in my culture are barely touching the glass to break through it? I feel like I have been waiting for someone else to bust the glass of our entrapment. Shit. It's going to break. And when it shatters, please help each other up and not step on heads. Thank you.

E.

No comments: