When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Thanks!!



So frickin ridiculous! So much has happened since last I was on here....
Work.
School.
Internship.
Spring Break.
Birthday!
People.
P90X.
Amazing!!

I will say that every time I have a birthday, I call it a new year for me. Fresh start. New step. New bounce. New bounce in my step. It's on. I feel as though I experienced everything that I wanted to from 4/1/08 to 4/1/09. I'm completely grateful and blessed. I just can't explain it. Had a birthday lunch and prayed my little heart out silently. Chipotle never tasted so good! My friend noticed that I took awhile before I ate and it's true. It was my first meal of the day (bad Elisa very bad) and so I had to make it count, ya know. A girl has got to do, what a girl has got to. I just thank God for allowing me to live to this year. I know He didn't have to, but I'm thankful. Basically, my prayer was of thanks and gratitude.

A big shout out to my friends who I got to hang with throughout the week, or stopped by my casablanca or called/text/emailed me up from afar. I'm blessed and I'm a better woman b/c of the people in my life. Thank you. Big Froggie Style Love from me to YOU! Here's to Staying Fine in OH NINE! lol

Blessings to you!

PS. If you look closely at the pic, you'll see this big bright shiny thing. Yeah, that is the brightness you give me. Thank you!

No comments: