When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Monday, March 09, 2009

TGIM!


Yeah, I said it. Thank goodness its Monday! who says that? Well, I do. starting today and every Monday from now. In 5 years, you have 260...wait, make that 261 with one leap year (perhaps) of a day to start your week anew. If we lived for that Friday, which is at the end of the week, we would generate all that positive energy into our weekend. Heck yeah that is worth it! Who likes to have bad weekends? But what about the 4 days before the weekend? What about all the possibilities at the beginning of the week? I say, let's bust a U frickin' Turn on this mentality and switch it up. Not saying we shouldn't live for Fridays, but let's not forget the day that got us there.... I salute you Monday.

It's Monday. And on Monday, we wear PINK. Why? B/c winners wear pink on Mondays!

E.

No comments: