When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Shibby

It's been a busy week and it's only Tuesday night. Classes are good and busy. Work is good and busy. Internship is busy. I can handle it all, but combine it all like Voltron and I'm like whoa. I like the busy though. I need to eat more throughout the day and consume more water. I got some love for the people that I work with. They make life a lot easier and they make me proud. Thank you God for every blessing and every challenge. You are making me into something I probably can't imagine.

I got a lil bday coming up and I'm just thankful for the air I get to breathe and the ability to love freely. And to be myself. Thank you.

here's to you and I'm out. Gotta lay down and catch some Zzzzzzzs.

Peace out and Pedal OUT,
E.

No comments: