When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Get it.

So I had this Spring Break plan. I was going to head home, make my way to the beach, meet up with the fam.....and throw some miles on my bike. Yeah.....but this weather is cold, wet and whining. Oh wait, that is me. But whatev - if this weather keeps up, I might be throwing some miles on the trainer. ahh - but I love pushing those pedals outdoors. The compromises.

Well, this mont has given me much to smile about and to think about. I have some new challenges and some things I want to accomplish.

1) Finish Lent Season Strong
2) Start P90X - yeah, it's on.
3) Get in the pool and start constructing swimming plan.
4) ...and some other things too :)

Hope this Lent season has given you much to consider. Focus on the big things and the rest will fall into place. It is just how it goes.

Work it. Get it.

E.

PS. Snap! And now G-G-G-G-G-G SAC is prepping for a step show. Oh my. Can we all study Stomp the Yard?? I think so!

No comments: