When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Gear 27


I definitely feel like I have been riding some fast lane bike race/ride the last several weeks. Nothing I can't handle, but WOW! I would so like to change gears and ride that granny gear for a little bit. I hope that sounded appropriate. Don't get me wrong, I love the busy. One of my students said I look all professional when I'm busy. Awe - I thought that was funny b/c now it got me thinking that I need to look busy all the time. Ahhh! How about get busy! lol

I haven't made the time to ride my road bike, Chase, in quite some time, and let's knock on wood that I'll be able to get a ride in before the month is up. Ok, I'll knock on wood. Feb is a McShorty month, but there is still time to take advantage. I do ride my mtb (mountain bike) and get plenty of miles in during the week to class, internship and random midnight/evening rides. Love it! I certainly love the wind and riding through campus. I hope that whatever university I work for at Texas State will allow me to ride my bike to work, shower up at the rec and make my way to my office. Oh yeah! That would a great life. :) I love it when someone tells me, I saw you riding. I say - come ride with me! I'll race ya. I might not win, but I love to pedal. My quads are burning up! woo!!

OK, I'm off to write paper on the coming out process and integrate it on the effects of student development in higher education. I just pretended to fix my glasses. Let me get my nerd on. :)

Hello Gear 27!

Pedal OUT!!

E.

No comments: