When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Friday, January 09, 2009

Are you ready for this? Yeah, I am!

Feeling ready is the idea of this entry. And there are so many different outlets of my life that I really feel I can hit the floor running and take on '09 like it is meant to be grasped. lol, or at least I want to do this. Work. School. Love. Friends. I feel so blessed in all these areas. I

Work. It will be busy and I have learn a lot from the fall semester and ready to apply it to the spring. I've got solid employees with a lot of energy. I'm pumped!

School. I have been told that the this semester will be fun and memorable. We shall see. I've got the same profs, and I'm aware of my weaknesses and strengths. Let's do this. This semester includes an internship.

Love. My heart feels the love from the people that surround it. I'm feeling the love and I like that. No, not a personal relationship, but just in general. I love my friends and even those distant ones that I don't get to see as often as I like. I miss them. What love bug will be in store for this year, who knows. But I'm grinning at the possibilities.

Friends. I've got a handful of some very special people that will graduate in May. I will be sad to see the go, but psyched for their new chapters and opportunities. I have this great appreciation for the people in my life. I can't describe it. I just feel blessed at the thought that God chose our lives to run side by side for the time being and maybe for a lifetime.

Something that I hope we all can instill in 09 is kindness. Just be kind to people. It's so easy. We create more tension and pain by becoming disgruntled and hurtful to each other, and really, is that what it is all about. Well, I'm sure there are times that we might feel quite the opposite w/ a given reason. IE. Almost getting run over by a truck while on a bicycle. Yeah, that makes me upset. (knocking on wood). Show kindness. Look people in the eye when you are talking to them. And, if you get the chance to love and to be loved - tell him or her what truly is in your heart.

To '09 I say - It's on. I'm ready. Bring it and let's do this.

Resolutions - Get a JUMP on EVERYTHING!! Get my workout on. Continue to stay true to myself. And focus on school.

My Jan commitment is to get 4 workouts every week including weights, yoga and cardio.

When in Doubt, Pedal OUT!
E.

No comments: