When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

1 more day.....

It's almost go time! The MS 150 is the day after tomorrow and I'm getting excited....and nervous....AND excited :)

I got asked today if I was in shape for this ride. ....well, I told her, I'll find out on Sunday when I cross the finish line. Of course she meant no harm by the question, but it made me think. Being in shape is only a part of it. If you feel in your heart you can do this, you WILL do it. If you let the negativity get to you and then (check this out) you are going to start believing it. Yeah, don't go there. It's not worth it. All I know is that I want to do this. I want to do this for people who can't even get up in the morning b/c they are living with a disease they never asked for. At the same time, I will be getting one of the most intense work outs of my life - and a kick ass tan! lol I'm down for this ride more than ever.

My dad is going to ride with me, and I can't wait to see him cross the finish line. I'm so proud. Who's the parent, who the kid? Yeah, I love that guy.

Come Sat morning....730am....it's so on. Highway 181 beware.... I'M COMING FOR YA!!!

I will rock this.

E.

No comments: