When in doubt, pedal out!

When in doubt, pedal out!
It's what I do.

Drink up!

Drink up!

Friday, September 05, 2008

YOU

So much to say...but I'll sum it in this....

Enjoy your day. No matter what you do. Appreciate your past b/c it made you - YOU. Take the good with the bad, no matter how bad you think it is. We all make mistakes, but we gotta learn from them. I mean really--- those mistakes are lessons. You have to learn from your scrapes and scars. If you don't learn from any of that, then they truly are mistakes. I know I have made my fair share and I'll make more along the way. But I mos def learn from them all.

Take the opportunity to do something that scares you. It might not be as scary as you think. And, I can sign off without saying this... but take another opp to do something for you. Something fun. I don't care what it is, but do it up! Keep it legal and clean please. I don't condone the illegal.

That's NOT all I got, but that's all for now.

Dueces,
E.

No comments: